What is Amazon Brand Analytics?
Brand Analytics is a characteristic that consists of precious insights to empower Brand Owners. Help them to make informed, strategic choices about their product portfolio and advertising activities.
ABA lets manufacturers view:
- Keywords (primarily based totally on searches through Amazon clients to locate their merchandise)
- How “popular” a keyword is because it pertains to different key phrases of their database.
- Click and conversion share (aka the percentage of clicks that the “maximum clicked” ASINs acquired for a selected search term)
- The Demographics file indicates Brand Owners’ breakdown in their Amazon clients (in aggregate) through age, family income, education, gender, and marital status.
- The Brand Owner’s products, together with the share of time every one of the goods become considered withinside the equal day. As with every of the Brand Owner’s products at some point of the reporting variety is decided on by the user.
Five Metrics You Should Be Tracking in Amazon Brand Analytics
1. Sales Diagnostic – This lets brands study overall performance on the ordered revenue, shipped revenue, or shipped (cost) relative to a selected timeframe. It also consists of the critical metric of Lost Buy Box Due to Price, which is vital when you have 0.33 party sellers of your product.
2. Traffic Diagnostic – In addition to the data above. The Fast Track Glance View Rate indicates the share of your stock. It is available for Prime delivery while a look view occurs.
3. Pre-Orders – If you’re presenting products for pre-order, this file will deliver brief comments on your reaction to your new product. If you haven’t used the pre-order, we endorse you to look at it. Because it will develop brief remarks on overall performance and construct visitors, which inherently will become buy orders.
4. Forecast and Inventory Planning – This file might be the only this is the most frustrating to brands. These are the elements Amazon considers:
- It considers all visitors irrespective of the provide at the element web page and indicates the whole want accordingly.
- The want is different from what Amazon already has access to, so if they call for, say, they want one hundred units. However, they have already got 50, you have to count on a buy order of 50.
- Amazon does have a designation of key ASIN/objects. And could order above the indicated call to have an extended delivery accessible. To make sure they no longer omit income.
- If the object is from more than one source. They may order from the only this is most profitable for them.
- The rules do not forget beyond income. However, it relies on constant and developing visitors as a hallmark of destiny income.
- The Vendor Lead Time (VLT) is the manual for this component.
- Does the emblem continuously fill orders close to 100%?
5. Customer Behavior – There are numerous Customer Behavior reviews which let you examine the ASIN. What else the clients are looking at or purchasing while viewing your products.
Want to know more about Amazon Brand Analytics? Contact us now!