An Ultimate Guide To Digital Transformation Tech Trends For 2023
How the technology trends drive digital business
The top strategic technology trends will accelerate digital capabilities and drive growth by solving common business challenges for CIOs and technology executives. They offer a roadmap to differentiating your organization from peers, fulfilling business objectives, and positioning CIOs and IT executives as strategic partners in the organization.
Digital transformation tech trends for 2023
As digital continues to accelerate across industries, it’s essential to keep the process and mindset we set out above. Below are the digital transformation tech trends for 2023:
- 5G – The fifth generation of mobile networks is here and will enable faster connection speeds, ultra-low latency, and greater bandwidth that will transform industries and enhance day-to-day experiences. This will allow advanced services in e-health, connected vehicles and traffic systems, and mobile cloud gaming.
- Autonomic Systems – Autonomic systems are self-managed physical or software systems that learn from their environments and dynamically modify their algorithms in real time to optimize their behavior in complex ecosystems. Autonomic systems create an agile set of technology capabilities that can support new requirements and situations, optimize performance and defend against attacks without human intervention.
- Zero-trust security – With the rise in hacking and cyber attacks, businesses are looking to implement a zero-trust security model. This will help secure applications, identity, data, networks, and infrastructure.
- Cybersecurity Mesh– Cybersecurity mesh is a flexible, composable architecture that integrates widely distributed and disparate security services. Cybersecurity mesh enables best-of-breed, stand-alone security solutions to work together to improve overall security while moving control points closer to the assets they’re designed to protect. It can quickly and reliably verify identity, context, and policy adherence across cloud and non-cloud environments.
- Hyperautomation – This can be defined as “automation on steroids,” Companies can do business, and IT processes through Robotic Process Automation, low-code/no-code adoption, or AI and Machine Learning (ML).
- Cloud-Native Platforms – Cloud-native platforms are technologies that allow you to build new application architectures. That are resilient, elastic, and agile — enabling you to respond to rapid digital change. Cloud-native platforms improve on the traditional lift-and-shift approach to the cloud. Which fails to take advantage of the benefits of the cloud and adds complexity to maintenance.
- Predictive analytics – By analyzing historical data using AI and ML and correlating it with the economic business environment, and consumer behavior patterns, predictive analytics tools will allow businesses to make predictions.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Customer Data Platforms. As customer data becomes more precious and vital (find out about zero-party data). Companies will invest in better platforms for their customer data. Cross-referencing data across these platforms will make it easier to get insights.
- Hyperautomation– is a disciplined, business-driven approach to identify rapidly, vet, and automate as many business and IT processes as possible. Hyperautomation enables scalability, remote operation, and business model disruption.
- Generative AI – This refers to AI programs that can use existing content. Such as text, images, or audio, to create new content. For example, it uses FaceApp to upload photos and see how a person would look at different ages.
What are the most impactful strategic and emerging technology trends?
Different trends will impact other organizations in different ways. With tight integration between most of the trends, varying combinations of technologies. Selecting the priority trends will revolve around CIOs and IT leaders understanding their organizations’ short-term and strategic business objectives.For more digital transformation tech trends for 2023 contact us now!